Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fun Times with Friends


Wolf Creek 2011
  
   Spring Break 2011 at Wolf Creek, Colorado has been a blast!  One more day to slip and slide and sometimes ski the slopes.  It's always fun to vacation with friends.  New friends and old friends, where would we be without our friends?

    Proverbs 18:24 (American King James Version) says,  "A man that has friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother." I am so thankful for my friends. I am making some lasting memories with my family and friends here in Pagosa Springs, but I'm staying "tuned in" to what my friends from FBB and my Peruvian friends are doing this week.  If I could only be two places at one time! LOL!

Kids at Wolf Creek


     Some of the girls!












FBB friends & Peruvian friends

No comments:

Post a Comment