Sunday, December 19, 2010

Jesus is our Sympathetic Resonance

This might be the best example of how much Jesus hurts when we hurt.  I heard it several weeks ago on my ipod while listening to David Platt. Then I listened to it again on my Saturday morning run. Wow!!! The God of the universe knows and has experienced all of my emotions, struggles, and hurts.  Unbelievable! I searched David Platt's notes from that teaching The Cross of Christ (the Secret Church).  It wasn't in the notes.  But I searched it and several people blogged about it after hearing the analogy.  What a beautiful picture of his love for us!!!  He is our Sympathetic Resonance. Read the blog taken from David Platt's message and say a special prayer for all who are hurting...

http://ashleyweaver.theworldrace.org/?filename=sympathetic-resonance


Romans 8:26
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.

No comments:

Post a Comment